Saturday, February 16, 2008

Free Groceries!!!!

Thanks to imommies I learned about a grocery promotion that was happening at Safeway from January 31-February 12th. I was so excited and definately took advantage of this deal. Check out what I got!













O.k. so here is how it worked. When you bought 5 Sarah Lee items you were given a coupon for $10 off your next purchase. So here is what I did. I bought 5 Hillshire Farms sausages which came to a total of $12.50. They then gave me a $10 coupon. I took that $10 coupon and bought 5 packs of lunchmeat with it. They then printed me out another coupon which I bought another 5 packs of lunchmeat. They gave me another $10 coupon which I used to buy three packs of hotdogs and two packs of buns. They gave me another $10 coupon which I have saved and will use on the new free groceries coupon. All in all I technically spent $2.50 on all of these groceries!


BTW if you are interested in a free bag of Veggie Crisps click here.
I went to the site, printed out the coupon, and brought a bag home for the girls. They were gone in half of an hour.

No comments: