Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Look what I won from fitnessformommies

Wow, I was so shocked when I actually won something from the internet. I entered a Larabar contest through fitnessformommies and was so happy to find out that I won. The funny thing is that I thought I had just won one box with like six bars in it.

I was so surprised when I found out I had actually won a case with 9 different boxes in nine different flavors containing sixteen bars per box. I checked it out and this retails for $169.00. What a win! Hubby and I have been eating them and really like them. The added bonus is they are made with all natural ingredients and no added sugar.

Now only if I could win the lottery. Did you know the lottery is currently at 80 million?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just checked out your blog. Wow, you get great deals on kids clothing at Kohl's!! I need to see if they have baby clothing.

That's awesome that you won all of those bars.

I enjoyed checking out your blog, I'll stop by to it again.

Anonymous said...

that's sooooo awesome! You win everything!!!! Your blog looks awesome Mama! I love how you illustrate everything and your writing is actually fun to read! Miss you Mama, You & the girls have to come over soon....XXOOO

-Kristi

Anna said...

That's great that you won all of those bars! I've tried them a couple times and I think they're great.