Thursday, February 28, 2008

KK loves to walk around with a backpack on

KK has started the cutest little version of play. Everyday she has gotten big sissy's tinkerbell backpack and started walking around the house all day with it on. She would say things like, "O.k. Mommy, I am ready to go to school. Mommy, I have my backpack on, I am a big girl. Mommy, let's go bye, bye."


Big sister has actually been pretty tolerant which I have found to be surprising. She has been willing to share with her most of the time except for the day she decided to pack her backpack to go visit Grandma T. She put many of her Littlest Pet Shop toys in it and said KK couldn't have it. Of course this caused drama because KK couldn't understand why she suddenly couldn't have it.
I guess I know what I need to do. Go buy KK a backpack. I have actually been looking but it has been hard to find a small one and her current favorite color is green so I have been trying to find something with green in it......hmmm, perhaps on my next trip to San Jose as there are so many more stores to look through!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kayla's sweatshirt is super cute! Did you find her a backpack yet?
Amy :-)