Monday, February 11, 2008

Aly the photographer

For Christmas we got Aly a Fisher Price digital camera. Within hours both girls were fighting over the camera. I had no idea this would happen since KK is only 2 years old. So the next day we went out and spent some of the money KK got for Christmas on a V-Tech camera. Aly actually liked the V-tech camera better and it was more difficult to use than the Fisher Price camera so we let them trade. Here is a collection of some of the pictures they took.













As you can see the camera doesn't always take great quality pictures and at times can have lighting problems. But hey, the camera is more for fun when you are 2 and 4 years old then for quality.













I never used Adobe photoshop to crop pictures. These pictures are in their raw form as taken by Aly in most cases. Usually when KK takes pictures it is of her feet or the carpet. She hasn't really figured out how to frame a picture yet.










O.k., I took the picture of KK on the right. I just had to, she was so cute sleeping. She really looks like my Dad, especially in the lips.




Aly took the picture of me on the left. I took the picture on the right and I was the crazy one that wrote the message on the car. What was I thinking wanting more snow? We sure got our wish and the snow still hasn't melted all away!

1 comment:

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

I can't wait for Ashley to have her camera. She also likes to take pictures of her feet.