Monday, December 31, 2007

Our New Years Celebration

Today I ran all over looking for New Years Eve decorations or confetti poppers. I couldn't find them at Walmart or Kmart! So later in the day I decided to call our local Longs Drugs and was so happy to hear they had some confetti poppers and horn blowers. We were able to get there in time to buy the last two confetti guns and the last set of blowers. I had previously bought some sparkling cranberry apple cider for us to have a toast as well.














Of course we celebrated on New York time--we have done that ever since we had children! I don't know who had more fun, Aly or Daddy!


The picture on the left is Aly and Mommy having their toast! The picture on the right is Aly and KK throwing all the confetti up in the air! What a mess!

No comments: