Saturday, December 15, 2007

KK's visit to Santa

KK's playgroup had a visit from Santa a few Wednesdays ago. Unfortunately I am way behind on posting the event.

Anyway, it was really cute. On the way to see Santa I asked KK if she wanted to go see him. She said, "No thanks mama, I don't want to see Santa. I don't like Santa!" This year KK has made no attempt to even come remotely close to Santa. I dressed her all up cute hoping I would get some type of photo opportunity. When we got there we saw that Santa had two chairs sitting next to him. One for Mamma and one for your child. So I thought I would try sitting next to Santa with KK. She still didn't like it. She cried. So, I tried afterwards to take pictures of her next to the tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! I can't believe the one on the right! Kayla's expression look just like Alyssa! I had never noticed that before. Really cute expression, I love that picture!