Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My amazing deals of the day!

I had so much fun shopping today. I got the best deals and it felt great! My best deal of the day was a shirt for Aly at JC Penny's.













The shirt originally cost 24.99, it was on clearance for 9.99, and I had a coupon for take 10.00 off any purchase 10.00 or more. So they gave me the shirt free and didn't even charge sale tax. Pretty good huh?












My next great deal was Polly Pocket from Kohls. I purchased two of them. They were originally 14.99, they were on sale for 7.99, I had a polly pocket coupon to take 5.00 off which brought it down to 1.99 plus I had a coupon to take 30% off my entire purchase from Kohls so it came out to $1.40 a piece! Pretty good huh!












These two shirts were purchased from Kohls as well. The blue one was originally 12.00, they marked it down to 3.60 and I got to take an additional 30% off which brought the price down to $2.52. The pink shirt was originally 15.00, marked down to 4.50, minus 30% off which brought it to $3.15.










This pair of shorts was from Kohls too. Originally 18.00 marked down to 3.60 minus my 30% off brought them to $2.52.

These two shirts are for Daddy, men's Xlarge tall. Originally 15.99 on sale for 7.99 minus 30% off brought them to $5.62 a piece!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man you got some good deals! My favorite is the shirt for Alyssa! It's super cute!! I always feel so proud of myself when I find such great deals although I know I'm not near as good as you but I am learning. :-)Amy