Sunday, December 9, 2007

Let's go see Santa...

Today we got a chance to go and see Santa at a Gold Country Moms event. They did a really good job at having activities for the kids to do, a potluck, and even some music. We were all told to bring a gift for each of our children for Santa to hand out. We were able to sneak the gifts through a separate entrance. It was great. Aly got to meet her friend Maya there so that made her happy. KK pretty much clung to me like glue. It was a large crowd of people and she was overwhelmed by the amount of people. I have to say, even hubby and I were overwhelmed by how many people were there.











When it was Aly's turn to see Santa she was a little scared. She wouldn't sit on his lap. She only walked up to him and took her present.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a good picture of KK. That's the way it goes I guess!

No comments: