Thursday, December 27, 2007

A little Snow

Finally we got our first inch and a half of snow! Of course the girls were really anxious to go and play in it. I was lucky enough to get the Flip Video camcorder for Christmas so I took it outside and tried it out! Here is a video I captured of KK playing in the snow. We were just getting ready to make a snowman!




You have to click on the play button twice to play the video and you might have to turn your sound up on your computer.


Check out our pumpkin snowman, pretty cute huh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! that video is Miss KK is sooooooo cute! I love her little voice...Make Circle.....How stinking adorable Mama! Great resolution too, keep posting I Love it! XXOOO From Kristi

Anonymous said...

Not sure if my last comment posted, I LOVE that video! Miss KK is sooooo cute! Make Circle she says, what a doll! Great resolution too, keep posting them Mama, I LOVE EM! XXOOO -Kristi