Friday, December 14, 2007

Dora hat

Last Monday I had to go out and buy some snow clothes for Aly as she didn't have any that fit her and we are due to get snow anytime now. I stopped in at Kmart and was lucky that they were having a 50% off sale on all outerwear. So I got Aly ski bibs and jacket as well as a hat and gloves. She was with me so she got to pick it all out. She picked out everything in her favorite color, pink!


KK didn't really need anything but they had a cute hat/glove set in her favorite Dora. When I brought home the hat she was so excited to put it on since it had Dora on it. I took some pictures. The first one I managed to get without her posing but once she realized I had the camera out she went right into her posing mode and her eyes were closed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost bought that same one for Taylor. It was that day that kmart was being so slow. It sure is cute and it looks way cuter on Kayla anyway!!