Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Dinner

For Christmas Eve dinner we decided to let everyone choose what they would want for dinner. Aly wanted to make a pizza from scratch and hubby was craving chicken curry. So that is exactly what we did. Poor KK was sick and running a high fever and hadn't eaten in the last day so she wasn't interested in dinner.















Aly made a smiley face out of the olives on her pizza. Of course once I cut it the face changed a bit. I took a picture of our chicken curry. It is much better than the way it looks in the picture. I can see why you need a professional photographer to make your meals look good in cookbooks! I hope to update this posting at a later date with the chicken curry recipe. It really is good, I use 1/2 can of coconut milk which makes it rather creamy and a little sweet.

No comments: