Friday, December 28, 2007

My new haircut

Today I tried my neighbors salon out to see how I would like her. She is located down in town and I thought it might be nice to try someone closer. I got there a bit early as it was snowing and I wanted to leave myself extra time for the drive. She took me right away. I wanted a highlight job and a trim. The last haircut I had was 6 months ago in July. Since this salon is pretty old fashion she said she would only do the cap highlight job but the good news was instead of it costing 70-100 dollars it would only cost $30. While she was doing my hair a few other clients came for quick haircuts. They were all retired ladies and you could tell they really loved this salon. Here is how my hair turned out:














For whatever reason my hair is lighter than it shows in the picture.

No comments: