Tuesday, January 1, 2008

KK Starts The New Year Out Right!!!!!!!


Yesterday when we were at Walmart we found KK's favorite character on underwear. She loves Dora Mermaid Kingdom! So I bought them! This morning she asked to wear the underwear so we put them on. You are never going to believe what happened. She wore underwear the entire day and up until bedtime and you know what? She never had an accident. She went peepee in the toilet all day!!! I was shocked. We had been trying previously and I had never gotten her to go more than once or twice in a day. She had always peed through her underwear in the past and didn't care.

Now there is no turning back. I will keep her in underwear full time, I learned my mistakes of the back and forth game with Aly. The only challenge to come will probably be pooping in the toilet. I got her to poop a little in the toilet yesterday but only because I noticed her squeezing her legs and I ran her to the toilet.

I am so excited! Guess what we decided to do with the $40 we will save on diapers and wipes??? Put her in gymnastics class, she will love it and it costs the same as her diapers did.

No comments: