Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Woo Hoo, finally getting better!

We are finally on the road to recovery. Hubby was able to return to work today and said he feels about 95% of normal. I feel about 85% which I am already so thankful for!

On another note, do you like my new background? My friend Annette worked really hard at getting the html code for it and I love it! We are such a frog family thanks to our daughter Aly.

I have to tell you a quick story about Aly. Sunday night somewhere around 3 a.m. Aly comes into our bedroom and says, "Daddy, can I sleep with you, somebody peed in my bed and it is all wet!" So Daddy says, "who peed in your bed?" She says, "I don't know?" The next morning I ask her if she ever figured out who peed in her bed. She says, "Mom, it was probably KK!." So I said, "But she was asleep in her bed, how did she do that?" Aly says, "She probably just crawled out of her bed, got in mine, peed, and went back to her bed!"

It was so funny because she was actually serious about it, like she thought that could really happen. My take is, either she was soo sound asleep when she wet the bed that she didn't realize it, or she was embarrassed. Very cute!