Saturday, August 25, 2007

Shopping with KK



Well I am finally feeling all better but for some reason I am still run down. I took some B12 to see if it would help me get my energy back. Hopefully that and a good night's sleep if that is possible.




On a positive note the last couple of times I have taken KK to the grocery store or Walmart, she has stayed in the cart the entire time without screaming. I feel like the pain and torture I put the both of us through to train her to stay in the shopping cart finally paid off! Yeah!




I went through pics and found one of each of the girls at around the same age-just around 2 yrs. I thought I would post it to see how similar they look. Aly has sooo much hair. KK is just barely growing hers now. Eventually I want to post pics of me and my mom when we were the same age but I can't find the keys to the fire safe where we keep my baby pics. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe how much more hair Alyssa had compared to KK at the same age! So weird how the gene thing works isn't it? Anyway, both adorable, but look very much different. I can't wait to compare Nick to his younger sibling like that. Dieing to see your comparison with your Mom also, so get to searching!