Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Big Brother 8 Evil vs Good

O.k., I am totally hooked on Big Brother 8. I think I have watched two or three seasons prior to this but this is by far the best!!! I can't believe how much drama goes on in this house. With the high amount of drama, it has me rewinding scenes and rewatching them. It also has me watching them at the time they are recorded instead of waiting until the next day!

Tuesday's episode was soo exciting to watch. Can you believe that Jessica ran right to Eric and blabbed Danielle's plan. I can't believe how the house is already splitting and turning on eachother. It is also amazing to see how people that couldn't stand eachother--Dick and Jen--are now actually having to work together to stay in the house.

After Tuesday's show it was pretty apparent that the house was split. Evil vs good with Zach, Jen, Kail, Danielle, and Dick on the evil team and Eric, Jameka, Amber, Dustin, and Jessica on the good team. This made me really sad because it appeared that the good team had the votes to send Kail home and leave Eric in the house. Personally I am not really a fan of anyone on the "good" team. They all annoy me in different ways. I am actually rooting for Danielle and wouldn't mind if Zach or Jenn won. Jenn, as annoying as she can be, impresses me with her ability to keep her composure during confrontation. I don't know how she does it and I wish I could be as calm and collected as she is.

After reading blogs on CBS I found out that Amber and Eric had a major fight due to trust issues and it appears that Dustin is the only one in the house that wants to keep Eric. So, it will be so exciting to see what happens on Thursdays show.

If you watch this show, please post a comment!!! Let me know who you are rooting for and what you like about this season!! I made it so anyone can comment, I just have to approve the comment before it posts, so please post a comment!

No comments: