Friday, August 17, 2007

weird sickness

Well hubby and I came down with the weirdest sickness. Our muscles are so stiff and sore like we just lifted weights all day! It was so painful we could hardly walk up and down the stairs. The weird thing is we don't have a fever or really any other symptoms. This morning I took an 800mg of ibeprofren---oooh now I feel much better. That is a high dose for such a little body. The only bummer is it makes me sleepy. But, hey, I will take sleepy over pain anyday. Hubby came home early from work too and could barely walk up the stairs. I made him lunch and had him take some ibeprofrin as well. He is resting comfortably as we speak! Hopefully we will feel better soon. I don't want to be taking meds around the clock. I certainly hope the girls don't get it. Aly could probably tell us she is hurting, but I don't know if KK could.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you're not well. I hope you guys feel better soon.

Take care.