Saturday, August 18, 2007

This illness is horrible

Oh man, this is my worst day of this crazy illness. When I got up this morning KK wanted me to carry her downstairs. I couldn't even lift her I was in so much pain!!! So I had to come up with a plan because hubby was not available to help. I rested KK on my lap and painfully scooted down the stairs almost crying at each stair I slid down. All of my muscles are killing me and the simplest task is still ever so difficult.

When I got downstairs I placed KK on the couch and went to make her a drink. It was all I could do to lift the juice container. Man I needed that ibuprofen. Even opening the ibuprofen bottle took all of my metal strength to pry the child lock open. It took over an hour for the meds to kick in and today it has only taken the edge off. I am still in pain.

Hubby seams to be doing better today, still in pain but not too bad. I am one day behind him on this sickness so hopefully tomorrow I will start to feel better.

I sooo hope the girls don't get it. I sure wish I knew what it was. Wish me luck feeling better!

1 comment:

nanynot2 said...

Both of you should go to the doctors before the kids get it.