Monday, August 20, 2007

Muscle illness day 5

Waking up this morning there was a ray of hope that I was on the road to recovery. It was the first day in the last three days that I was actually able to walk down the stairs instead of scoot on my bottom. While I was still in pain it wasn't as severe as the last two days. Hubby stayed home from work today as he was still in some pain as well.

I certainly hope my girls don't get this nor anyone for that matter. It was the most painful sickness I have ever had. Especially with a 2 and 4 year old around that constantly need you to get things for them. The worst part is that KK thinks I am a jungle gym and constantly climbs all over me digging into my inflamed sore muscles making me cringe at her every move.

You know what else comes with being this sick? A completely messy house that once I am feeling better will probably take me a week to get it back to looking normal. I couldn't do laundry, dishes, sweeping, vacuuming, or any cleaning for that matter. It hurt too much. So now, I look at my dirty house in disgust and can't wait to get it clean again. Hopefully tomorrow I will regain some strength and begin the cleaning process.

No comments: