Sunday, August 19, 2007

The illness continues

Well today has been pretty bad as well. Couldn't walk down the stairs, lift a juice container or even put my own bra on. This is killing me whatever it is and it hurts quite a bit to even type this blog. In the interest of those checking I figured I better give an update.

I went to urgent care today, mostly because hubby was home and I could go without dragging the children along. I went and saw a physicians assistant that I didn't really care for. All he had to say was, it's probably a virus, who knows, don't know how long you will have it. I had to ask him if I could get a blood test done.

I went to the hospital to get the test done since they are the only lab open on a Sunday. I asked for a copy of the results--something my step-mom taught me to always do so you are in control of your results. It took over an hour but I was able to get them.

So far the small panel that was done shows me having low white blood cell counts, high red blood cell counts, and high HCT counts. Seams like that is pretty normal when you are fighting off infection.

This is really killing me to type right now. Still don't know what it is. Might go see my regular doctor tomorrow.

1 comment:

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

Yikes, sounds a little scary to me. I hope you start to feel better soon.