Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Aly's journal writing


Last fall I made a journal for Aly to have at home so she could practice her writing skills. In the beginning she mostly drew pictures and wrote a word or two about what she drew. Today she drew this picture and wrote this sentence about it. I am so proud of how well her finger spacing is and how she is trying to use lowercase letters. Hopefully when she is older she will like looking through her journal and seeing her development of writing skills. I know I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know she is going to LOVE reading her journal someday! My Mom did great with saving things for me and I still love it to this day so I know it's going to be so special for her! Your such an amazing Mommy! You probably have no idea how many of us look up to you and all the wonderful things you do for your girls! :) Amy