Wednesday, April 29, 2009

bowling



On Monday we took the kids to the bowling aly. Just as a predicted KK only last three frames. After that Aly and Taylor bowled for KK on her turn. The kids loved going to the game room though. They spend over an hour playing a game where the claw tried to grab candy. It was a quarter a time but it would keep playing until they picked up a piece of candy. Sure provided cheap entertainment.
I felt pretty sick this day but I really wanted to see my friend. So I did what I could be be with them. The girls were happy to spend time with Taylor and Timmy. Aly was actually sick too. I brought her to the doctor in the moring and found out she has bronchitis and an ear infection. Normally I would keep her home but everyone really wanted to hang out so we joined them for bowling anyway.
For some reason my cellphone only sent me a few pics. When I get the pics I took of Taylor and Aly I will update this post.

No comments: