Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BBQ at our house

On Sunday the girls and I spent some time with Amy and her family shopping at the outlets. The girls had a good time hanging out with Taylor and Timmy. Their favorite thing to do was to ride all the little cars and things around the outlet. I didn't buy much, just a dress for KK and some hats for the girls.

Later that evening they all joined us at our house for a BBQ. It was a lot of fun although I have to admit I was quite sick that evening with an allergy attack. I managed to do fine hosting though. Tim had his three grown children join us here as well so it was fun. The house was nice and full. I really enjoyed having them over and I was so happy Tim's children were comfortable enough to come over.
We had a great dinner too! We had chipotle tri tip that was so tender and juicy! Hubby cooked it perfectly. We also had lasagna, garlic bread, and salad. For dessert I made brownie sundaes. It was great food and a lot of fun.


Check out Tanner and Teddy. Teddy is Tim's youngest daughter's child. He is 6 months younger than Tanner and will turn one at the end of June. Tim's oldest son Robert had a great time playing with the kids. I am sure he is going to be a great father some day!

KK and Taylor enjoyed playing with Mommies light savers! Thankfully no one got hurt!




No comments: