Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Best Friend Is Here!

This past weekend my best friend Amy from Montana came out to visit with her family. They drove the long two day drive and were in town from Saturday afternoon through Tuesday morning. Hubby knows that my life stops completely and will be revolved around their plans for the weekend. He didn't mind though since he wanted to work on the playset and the chicken coop.

On Saturday night all of us joined them at Round Table for pizza. Man KK sure knows how to eat Round Table. She at four pieces of pizza! It was crazy! Aly was so excited to see her friend Taylor. She was jumping and screaming, it was great!
See KK's cute dalmatian overalls? They are hand me downs from Taylor. They are KK's favorite pair of pants and she wears them all the time!
Check out Aly and Taylor. They were so happy to spend time together! Tanner was having fun at pizza too although I think he was a little tired!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taylor that name still throws me