Friday, April 3, 2009

Subbin Day 14 & 15

On Thursday and Friday this week I got to sub in the other kindergarten classroom. As usual I slept poorly Wednesday night as I had anxiety over how the day would go. Since I had only subbed once in this class in the afternoon I wasn't quite sure how well the day may go.

It turned out to be a great experience. The children in this class were so well trained. They knew exactly what to do all the time. It was like clock work. They followed each and every routine and enjoyed what they were doing. It was so much fun to see what they were learning in their class. I had a great time. The students seemed to enjoy me subbing in their class too.

One of the little boys in the class had a crush on me which really worked in my favor. He was a bit of a difficult boy but due to his little crush he totally wanted to please me. By the end of the second day of subbing he actually made me wish I had a son. (Shh, don't tell hubby or he would be begging me to get to work on it right away!)

IT was also fun to be able to go to school with Aly everyday. It was good for her to have me sub in another room. That way next year if I sub for more teachers she will be used to the idea that I will be in different classrooms. I enjoyed the time with her as well. I got to see her at recesses. It was fun.

No comments: