Saturday, April 18, 2009

Playset Day 2



Well last weekend hubby spent a day organizing the wood for the play set. So today, he started building it. He was able to get most of the main structure built. He still has to put the floor in on the bottom level and the second level but I am sure that part will go quick. He spent a lot of time drilling some of the wood and making sure he was putting it together nice and level. After he gets the floor in he wants me to help him move it to the backyard. I am not very optimistic that I am strong enough to lift half of that but I told him I would do my best to try! Tomorrow I will be taking the girls for a day out while he continues to work on it. He is hoping to finish the floors, move it to the backyard, and begin working the ground to get it level. He may also make an early morning trip to Home Depot to see what can help aide him in the leveling of it.

I am going to continue to take daily pictures of his progress. We want to show just what a big job it is and how long it can take to build such a large play set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell HIM his mom had faith in him getting it up in a few days. somehow he ket me done