Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Folsom Zoo



A week ago Sunday while hubby was working on the playset, I took the girls and went to The Folsom Zoo with my friend Meghann and her two children Bailey and Landon. We got to the zoo around 10:30 a.m. There were so many peacocks at the zoo! It think it was the girls favorite animal. It sure made me want a few peacocks at our house.
The zoo is quite small since it is just a rescue zoo so we were able to do the whole zoo in about 45 minutes. Afterwards we went to the park next door to the zoo. The park is big and the kids love it. The funny thing too is there are a lot of chickens running around near the park.
KK and Aly's favorite thing to do at the park was to be spun in these cones. They loved getting spun around and getting dizzy!

The girls look so cute in their matching outfits don't they? Aly really loves it when I have matching clothes for the girls. I like to try and give them matching outfits when I know we are going to public places so it is easier to keep track of them.
We ended up going to another park after this one as well. We got the girls so tired they both slept the entire way home!

No comments: