Saturday, March 7, 2009

Stimulating the economy


I believe that each and everyone of us can take our tax return and do our part to stimulate the economy. O.k. not the whole tax return but a part of it that you can afford to splurge and spend on yourself. This year we decided to let hubby pick something out, I get to choose something, and we are buying a new playset for the girls for the back yard. The playset is thoroughly needed. While we do have a hand me down set from hubby's brother, it is leaning and cracking and not so safe to play on anymore.

Today we took care of buying hubby's wish and my wish. Hubby got a new bass amp and I got a new laptop! Yes, no more sharing the computer with hubby and the children. Now I have my own. Which means I should be able to find time to blog more right? I sure hope so because I have missed it! We hope to purchase the children's playset this week as well. The one we really wanted we found online and it was out of our pricerange. However, today I went to Sam's club and they had the exact same one for $400 cheaper so I am thrilled we will be able to get it for the girls. The hard part will be hubby building it. It will probably take him a couple of weekends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're after one of these too. How much was that one?

Anonymous said...

that is one amazing playset! How fun! And for you to get a laptop too!!! I'm so happy for you to finally get a toy for yourself! YAY! I hope I can read your blogs more frequently too! I am going to try my best!! :) Amy