Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Aly is a bird!

Oh my gosh, Aly did the cutest thing the other day. She has such a great imagination! I only wish I had half the imagination she does. She gathered her art supplies and sat at the table and made rainbow wings for a bird. Then she preceded to tape them on herself. In the beginning she flapped around the living room saying she was a bird. Later she decided to draw and color a nest and she put it on the end table next to the couch. Then she got on top of the nest and sat down. She told me she was laying an egg. She was very proud of her bird wings and pointed out how she made them symetrical and made rainbow wings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm going to have to read this one to Taylor. That's the cutest thing ever. Their imaginations always amaze me and I think they always will! Super cute! :) Amy