Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bath time

A few weeks ago I took a picture of the girls during bath time. They looked so cute in the tub together and were actually getting along. KK asked Aly to come and sit next to her which has never happened before. Usually Aly is in the front of the tub and KK is in the back. They had a great time posing for the camera and I really thought this picture shows just how much they are both starting to look alike. Yes, I believe it is now evident that they are sisters and look alike. When they were younger I used to think nobody would believe it but now that their features are developing I am really enjoying seeing the similarites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's crazy to me how much they look alike now. Especially with their hair exactly the same. They really look so much alike! That must be so fun for you!!! I love it when people comment that Timmy and Tanner look a lot alike too. Makes me happy. I also love it when they actually get along in the tub although it's very rare at our house. :) Amy