Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mom's Night Out

A week ago Friday we got to have a fun local Mom's night out on Main street. The merchants all stayed open late and offered food and wine tasting as well as raffles and shopping. Oh I and I forgot to add dancing lessons! Yes, some of the girls in the group joined in for some Belly Dancing lessons!




Our first stop ended up being Belly Dancing. Three of the girls joined in and made it look easy! They also looked really cute don't you think?











Our next stop was dinner because I was very hungry. We had Mexican food and margaritas!











After dinner we walked down Main Street and the girls did some wine tasting! We all bought a bottle of wine--I of course brought one home to hubby since I don't like wine!

We all had a great time and are looking forward to trying to have a fun Mom's Night Out once a month.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to enjoy that every month! It looks like you all had such a great time! I sure wish I could hang out too!! :) You look beautiful Angela, just amazing! I love that picture of you and Annette. I sure miss you! :) Amy