Friday, March 27, 2009

Pongo

For the past month KK has been obsessed with Pongo. Everything during her daily activities revolve around Pongo. She carries her stuffed animal of Pongo around, plays her CD that has a Pongo song on it, and watches 101 Dalmations. She has even become Pongo! Seriously, I can't call her by her name anymore. Do you know everytime I call her by her name she will correct me and say, "My name is Pongo!"

She will refer to herself as Pongo saying, "Mommy, Pongo wants a drink. Pongo wants to go outside. Pongo wants to watch T.V. etc..."

Our friend Amy has a 101 Dalmation bedding and KK saw it. She was screaming for joy. Of course she wants bedding now too but there is none to be found. My friend had purchased that bedding years ago. I did look on ebay and the closest thing I could find was one flat sheet. Oh well, I will keep checking ebay. Just for a sheet set though because I love her comforter and I am not willing to change that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yipppeeee! That makes me super happy! What fun! She fits right in with us! Timmy loves his "doggies" too. i can't believe she wants your to call her Pongo! That is just too cute! I know there was a dalmatian costume maybe at disney.com or something...it was on clearance as well. It's so fun for me that she loves dalmatians so much! YAY Kayla! :) Amy