Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chickens

On Sunday hubby decided to take Aly to the pet store. Many weekends this is a ritual with hubby and he usually takes both girls which provides a nice break for me. However on this day the girls just couldn't seem to get a long so I told him to leave KK with me. KK did well being home without sister and enjoyed some alone time with me. I am sure Aly enjoyed some alone time with Daddy as well. In fact, they even decided to pick out some Bantam chickens. They completely surprised us! We had no idea Daddy would be bringing home chickens. We knew that we were going to eventually get some...maybe this May. I think Aly was in love with the chickens the most. She would hold them gently and talk to them. They will probably grow to love Aly the best. KK just didn't quite understand how to hold them without squeezing them. She tends to be a bit rough on animals right now. Here are a few pictures I took of Aly and the chickens:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute! I love the picture of Alyssa on the left. Very cute! What a fun surprise for her. Taylor would go nuts with excitement!!! We sure can't wait to see you! I miss you so much!!! Amy :)