Friday, March 20, 2009

Playroom Before and After

About a month ago we worked on changing the playroom into a new organized room. We bought some 9 whole cubbies shelves at Target as well as some fabric bins. I hoped that by cleaning up the playroom, getting rid of toys they don't play with anymore, and making it more organized for them to play in it would help them to keep it clean. Guess what? It worked. Their playroom is cleaned up constantly and they both say they want to keep it clean so they can dance around in their playroom. They absolutely love it!

Here are the Before pictures:




Here are the after pictures:
That is our playroom make over! What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your amazing! That's all I can say! I LOVE the bins! I'm totally going to have to check them out! I can't remember...were they expensive? How big are they...I would love to do that to ours!!! Your playroom looks amazing! I love it and I'm glad you and the girls are so happy! What a great feeling! :) Amy

Purva Brown said...

Verrry nice. And neat!