Friday, January 16, 2009

Shh, don't tell the girls, it's a secret!


Tonight the girls are in for the surprise of their lives. Yesterday I picked out a puppy that will be joining our family and hubby will pick her up tonight. We picked her out from an ad on sacbee that had a web link to view the puppies and the parents. I fell in love and went right over to the house to pick out our new little girl. Chloe, the mommy was a very gentle, sweet dog that was very loving and a great mother. Chloe had 10 puppies altogether! She had seven girls and 3 boys. I am telling you the responsibility to pick out a puppy was very hard. All of the puppies were totally cute and I couldn't really decide. I finally picked the cute girl I am holding in my arms. She seamed to be the most mellow and loving.

Hubby will pick her up tonight after work and bring her home. I am going to video tape the girls reaction so tune in tomorrow to see the video!

BTW you know what was funny? Yesterday KK says to me, "Mommy can we have 15 puppies?" I said, "15 puppies, that is way too many how will we take care of them all?" She said, "We will just feed them and take care of them, it's o.k. Mommy!"

The girls have been wanting a puppy for a long time but as far as they know we won't be getting one until their birthday in June!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you didn't say what breed it was. what breed is it.

Angela said...

Oh, sorry, Golden Retriever.