Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our New Year's Celebration!

The girls looked forward to our New Year's party all day. I told them we would be drinking sparkling apple cider, wearing special hats, and using horn blowers to celebrate the New Year. Aly couldn't wait for the party!

Shortly before celebrating we decided to play a family game of Memory. I have to say, Aly is very good at it. I don't even hold back anymore. I play the game to the best of my ability. She wins 70% of the time too!

KK enjoyed playing too but for some reason--I can't remember why--she threw a big fit! I just happened to have my camera so I thought it would be funny to capture her fit by taking pictures. I feel bad but half way through taking the pictures I just couldn't contain my laughter and soon we were all laughing at KK's fit. Here are the photos:



This is exactly how she looks when she throws a fit. Don't you find it funny?


By this time we are laughing which kind of makes her mad..sorry KK. She got over it pretty fast though.

I managed to capture our New Year's celebration on my Flip Video camera. This year I am going to try harder to use my camera more and include more videos for everyone.





We all enjoyed blowing the horns and Daddy even shot two confetti poppers! Both Nevada and Aly didn't really like the sound from the poppers.



Check out Daddy sporting the new beard!



The girls toast the New Year's in with sparkling apple cider. This was their favorite part!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a celebration! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun together! I loved the video! It sure was fun to see. The pics of Kayla's fit I have to say were very funny. :) Amy