Friday, January 9, 2009

Improving my outer self step two

Awhile back I wrote a blog on my commitment to taking better care of my physical appearance. Since then I used my two Kohls gift cards and purchased two shirts and a pair of pants. I have also bought a home hair dye kit and lightened my hair back to a dark blonde. I am actually quite happy with the color of my hair and want to continue to keep it lighter. I think it looks better with my skin.

Here are a few pictures I took of myself in my new clothes and with my new lighter hair:



While I like my lighter hair I am still patiently awaiting it to grow out. It is in quite an in between stage and I am not happy with the style. However, I will have to wait until it grows out enough and try to get a better hair cut.

3 comments:

Momma to LG said...

I like the new hair! I think if you added a little face make-up (a very sheer one)throw at little mascara on and it would be a whole new you!!!!

Angela said...

Yeah, I totally wanted to put a little make up on but ran out of time.

Anonymous said...

cute !!!!!!