Monday, December 1, 2008

Bunco Night


The last two months I have been lucky enough to be invited to a local bunco group here. It is a nice mix of ladies ranging in age from 30's to 60's. Last night was a special bunco where we all brought presents to exchange in a white elephant type style.


It also happened to be quite a lucky night for me. I had three bunco's tying with the director of KK's preschool. So we had a roll off and I won. She ended up getting money to as this group gives prize money to the highest number of buncos and the second highest number of buncos. I won $40.00! Woohoo. I have decided to put it in our vacation fund. With this $40, the $27 I made last weekend with recycling, and the $75 I just made selling my exercise bike, we will already have $142.00 towards our next trip! I have more stuff to try and sell on craigslist so I may be earning more sometime soon. I will also have two free hotel nights if I decided to use them on our next trip. So next spring we should have had enough time to save up for a good vacation. I am sure you all know where we will be going! This time we hope to make it a week long trip and see some family. Hubby really wants to see some dinosaur museum down there as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun night for you! You are definitely an awesome bunco player! Can beat taking home $40!! Holy moly! Go Angela! :)Amy