Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sunday our first snow



On Sunday we decided to travel home from San Jose so we could spend some time with Daddy before he had to go back to work the next day. We also wanted to drive home early enough to miss the big snow storm that was coming in. Luckily for us by the time we got home there was less than an inch on the ground. It did continue snowing that night but the girls weren't about to wait for a bunch of snow. They were happy with the dusting that we got. In fact they went out in the snow in the dark. Daddy put his flood light on so they could see. I managed to get a picture of the girls and I took a video.


Check out our video of the girls in the snow.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again I loved the video! Alyssa's laugh makes me smile! Sure fun to see and hear the girls! Taylor and Timmy love eating the snow too! Crazy kids...I wish we could enjoy all this snow together!!! Amy :)