Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa came to town

This morning our community was having a free event called Breakfast with Santa. In addition KK's preschool was having a fundraiser to raise money for teacher training. I decided I would take the girls to both. I told the girls that we wouldn't eat breakfast but we would go and visit Santa. We left around 10 a.m., dropped of some cookie cupcakes I made for the fundraiser at preschool, and went to meet Santa. The place was packed! We were able to get some photos with Santa and do an art project though. Here are the photos that were taken:

Here are the two I took with my camera.

Here is the free one they gave to me.
The girls had a great time. Aly said they didn't ask Santa for anything for Christmas because she didn't know what to ask him for. KK never says a word and is very quiet.



No comments: