Wednesday, December 24, 2008

This Year's Ginger Bread House

Last Wednesday I let the girls decorate a Ginger Bread House. I gave them full control and put bowls of candy around the house for them to decorate as they chose. I did frost the roof for them but only because this particular house was not built well and the roof kept caving in! The girls had fun anyway but I think they ate more candy than they used to decorate the house. In fact, they had such a big sugar high that I don't think I want to do it again next year. They got very hipper and then turned angry as they were crashing from their sugar high. So I think next year we will just make ginger bread cookies instead. Should keep the sugar high to a minimum I hope!



There they are eating the candy!



Check them out showing of their creation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like that must have been so much fun! We might have to try that out next year...weird to think Tanner could be getting in on the action! I will have to definitely video their high of candy because when it happens it is hilarious! Looks like the girls definitely loved every minute of it though! :) AMy