Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Mommy and Daddy were very lucky as both of the girls slept in until 8:00 on Christmas morning. Aly was very excited to go down stairs to see what Santa had left for her. KK on the other hand preferred to wake up slowly in bed. Aly actually had to convince KK to come down stairs to see what Santa brought!





Nevada is wondering where her Christmas present is? KK is still tired!




At last, Nevada gets her Christmas bone!



She didn't even know we exsisted until after she ate the entire bone!






The girls are opening up their presents from Santa. This year Mommy did a good job making sure to hide Santa's wrapping paper and bow. Last year I was a bad Santa and Aly questioned me as to what present Santa got her and why it didn't have paper that we don't have.





I can't believe I am actually posting this video. Hubby videoed me playing with my new Star Wars light saver. He also took video of it snowing outside. Yes, we were lucky enough to have a white Christmas!



Here the girls are enjoying some of the presents that were opened. Aly really liked the pink dog KK got her for Christmas. She drew a picture of him.




The girls are having too much fun in this video playing sword fight!

We sure had a nice, quiet Christmas and were thrilled that we got snow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED this post! I have to admit my favorite part was Ed taking the video of you playing with your new toy! :) That was pretty funny! How fun to have a white Christmas!!! Doesn't get much better than that. It looks like you guys sure had a nice day together. I also liked when Kayla opened her movie she was excited to watch it in "Mommy's bedroom". Soooo cute! We sure miss you guys! :) Amy