Friday, December 19, 2008

The Snow is Here

Day two of the snow was amazing! The girls had a great time. They made snowballs to throw at Daddy, made a snowman, and even went sledding down a hill in our backyard. I think that was their favorite part--the sledding!
We managed to take some pictures. I will probably make two posts. One with pictures of the girls playing outside in the snow, and the second post will be pictures of our snowman and a video of the girls sledding.



Daddy took some pictures of our backyard. He couldn't resist taking a picture of his pond which he is so proud of and so happy to have! He said it is now two inches thick with ice!


Hurry, duck! KK is going to get you with a snowball! Nevada loves playing outside with the girl in the snow. The only problem is they want her to catch snowballs in her mouth like our other dog Sierra did. They sure miss Sierra.



Snow Angels are one of their favorite things to do in the snow. The funny thing is when we go to the beach they do it in the sand too!
We are getting more snow as I type this blog. I think this will end up being a heavy year for us with snow. Sure will make the girls happy! If you want to play in the snow come to our house for a visit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is you know I would be there for a visit if I could! I would love that! Ed's pond is really neat looking! Especially with the snow all around it! It's beautiful! I can't wait until we get to go out and play in the snow! I just hope it's soon. Amy :)