Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our trip to the mall

We hadn't been to the mall in at least two months so I thought it would be fun for KK and I to go and do some minor shopping. All I really have left to buy are some nice shirts for hubby so I thought this would be a good place to try and find some.



I wasn't really thinking about Santa being at the mall until we got there. In all the previous years KK was afraid of Santa so I wasn't sure how this trip would go. She asked to go see Santa so I thought that was a good sign. We waited in the short line of only five customers long. Apparently their digital cameras weren't working which wasn't a big deal to me. Since sister wasn't with us I wouldn't have paid for a photo anyway. Besides, now I wouldn't have to feel any pressure to buy their picture.



We got up to Santa and KK was star stuck. She was thrilled to meet Santa. In fact she climbed right up on his lap. Since I wasn't prepared to meet Santa I only had my cellphone with me to take a picture. She showed Santa her dumbo. This Santa was really nice by the way. He chit chatted with both of us.


No comments: