Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Subbing

Today I was able to sub in Aly's class again. I received the call asking me to sub the night before which was great. I was able to communicate with her teacher over email and I had enough time to prep and art project for the class.

My morning went smoothly as well. KK woke up extra early at 6:40 and I woke Aly up at 7:00. We managed to get out of the house on time at 7:45 and made it up to KK's preschool at 8:00. After dropping her off we made it just on time to Aly's school at 8:30. It sure will be nice when they are both at the same school and we can leave our house at 8:15 to get to school on time to sub!

The day went well. Lucky for me the first hour of the day was spent practicing for their Christmas program. I was so happy to get a sneak peak of it! It is going to be really cute. I will take some video of it but the program will be over a half an hour long and I just can video that much.

After the Christmas Program practice the children had snack recess. Then when we came back in I did a Christmas Tree art project with them and read a story. This brought us to lunch. After lunch we followed their normal routine of choice time and a story. It was a nice easy day. The children were great. I definitely love these types of days.

No comments: