Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yet another fundraiser

Today Aly came home from school with a large fundraising packet for school. Yes, they seem to be doing one a month now. September was the fun run, October was the Harvest Festival which I believe I gave a total of $30 towards their basket raffle, candy, and cake walk, and now we have a catalog fundraiser from Great American Fundraising. This fundraiser actually lets you order online. I reluctantly checked the catalogs and will be buying a magazine subscription to All You magazine for two years. I have actually wanted this magazine because it gives tons of coupons you can use at the grocery store for common daily products.

I went ahead and registered Aly online incase anyone needs some double sided wrapping paper, magazine subscriptions, or the many other things they include such as jewlery, candy garden supplies, bulbs, etc. So if you want to take a look here is the link: gafundraising
Don't feel like you need to order anything.

Did you know this time they showed the prizes to kids to show them what they can win? Yes, Aly is determined to win a prize. I sort of think we would be better off giving her $5.

A special thanks to Grandma T who ordered through the internet link already. Aly was thrilled when I told her.

No comments: