Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We had a date!

It rarely happens in our household but today hubby and I were fortunate enough to have a date. How is that possible you might ask? Well, KK still had preschool this week so we asked the preschool if Aly could join too and they said yes! Aly has been wanting to go to KK's school for quite some time so it was great to give her the opportunity. The best part is KK had some make up days and we were able to use one of those for Aly.

At first when I suggested the idea of a day date with hubby I asked him if he wanted to go rock climbing and to lunch. He wasn't interested in rock climbing. After thinking a bit he suggested playing pool. I didn't think that would last long enough. Finally he decided we should go Christmas shopping for the girls so he could be a part of what they got for Christmas. Funny too cause he doesn't like shopping.

Anyway, a great day was had by all. Hope on the next vacation we may be able to do it again!

P.S. I have some disneyland pics to post but it will take me awhile as I have to crop and resize each photo.

No comments: