Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin carving

It seems like Hubby and I never make the pumpkin carving before Halloween. It doesn't really matter anyway since we don't get any trick or treaters. I don't really like carving pumpkins myself because I hate touching the gooky goo inside the pumpkin and I find it a bit difficult to use the knife to do the carving.


So lucky me when hubby decided to step up to the plate and do it. Not only did he volunteer himself to do the whole project, he decided to do it with the girls while I had a mom's night out! I was thrilled to miss the gooky mess and I bet he had a great time bonding with the girls over pumpkin carving. He said he taught aly to practice drawing her face on paper and then draw it on the pumpkin before carving. He said she came up with the idea to make the top triangular pieces. All in all they had a great time and they did a great job!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, they look great! So jealous of all that husbandly participation while you get a break! Go Ang!

-Kristi