Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Christmas card

Here are the pictures of the girls I will be using on our Christmas card. It took me forever to get a good picture of KK. Yes, I have the same problem every year. She doesn't want to sit down and get her picture taken. This year I was lucky enough to get her to sit in the chair but her sense of humor has grown immensely and she just wanted to goof off and be funny. So I had to do what any frustrated parent would do! Bribery! I offered a piece of candy in exchange for a good picture! Here they are:


These pictures just make me see how they are looking more and more alike!

2 comments:

Momma to LG said...

They are really good!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to me as well to see these pictures right next to each other and see how much they are looking alike! I never thought they did too much before! I'm amazed! Both pictures are perfect! You did such a good job! Can't wait to get the Christmas card!!! :) Amy