Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Teaching Tips Daily my new blog launch

My MIL has told me on a few occasions that I should consider writing as a career. I have contemplated several times as to what direction I could take in the writing field. I decided that I would take my two passions and combine them into one: blogging and teaching. So yesterday I made my first post on my new blog: www.teachingtipsdaily.blogspot.com

I am hoping to post tips daily geared for parents with preschool aged children give ideas they can do at home to help their children learn. I am hoping to address all content areas such as math, reading, writing, social emotional, science, behavior, etc...

Eventually when my audience is high enough I may be able to earn a bit of money through advertising and links to products. We'll see. For now I am just going to have fun with it. If you have a chance stop by and check it out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is educational a I with 5 boys growing up never thought about it. I just enjoyed laying on the floor with the kids and dog.but I started early with mine using books mostly as a teaching tool.( but then who doesn't think there kids are smart.) there all smart. Use there brains that god gave them. and turned out to be fine men. MOM T

Anonymous said...

Good job angela. you pointed out thing I never would of thought about .
MOM T

Anonymous said...

I'm excited about your new blog! I know I will be able to learn a lot from it too! Thanks for doing it!!! Love, Amy

"Intentionally Katie" said...

I am beyond excited about your teaching site! My kids are 4 (today!) and almost 2, so they're perfect for these projects. I'm adding it to my feeds list. Thanks for stopping by my blog...nice to "meet" you! (your gas prices made me gasp out loud, by the way - whoa)